Monday, June 21, 2010

#1 tense

I DO NOT WANT TO DIY MY PELAMIN. but Ibu insists!! Ok let me do the lists.

WHY I DO NOT WANT TO DIY:
1. It's not an easy work. We need to buy the PERFECT kain for the backdrop.
2. We need to make sure the backdrop is hanging nicely tightly there.
3. We need to deco the flowers.
4. The flowers need a perfect pot.
5. The whole place needs a perfect carpet.
6. SKILLS NEEDED!!
7. Cooperation from others IS IMPORTANT. Don't just sit and critic!
8. There will be a lot of arguments and I will be a monster.
9. I WANNA IT TO BE PERFECT.

But, yes, I don't know. Ibu will not allow me to hire a pro to do the pelamin and can I say NO to Ibu? No I can't. I will try to be rationale and place some conditions if they want to DIY the pelamin.

WHAT IS IT?
1. The deco must be in the manners on how I wanna it to be.
2. The colors as well.
3. I want spotlight.
4. Perfect curve.
5. Lanterns.

That's it. Oh, Ibu please change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment